I have nothing but fragments.
– I move in 2 1/2 weeks.
– The apartment is quickly (but not quick enough) turning into an empty cave.
– I’m sorry, but I’m dreading the new commute.
– I need to buy a new coffeemaker before that happens.
– The puppy is growing like a weed, and the poor thing has a UTI. She’s taking antibiotics twice a day, so hopefully it’ll clear up.
– Oscar’s HOA is moving at a snail’s pace on getting back to us about getting the fence up.
– My skin is starting to actually look pretty good thanks to the dermatologist (One less thing, phew)
– CB has a world of good things happening for her right now, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for her.
– One person I love is going through some hard times, and I really wish she could catch an effing break.
– Both of my jobs are going famously. I feel like I’m an integral cog in the first, and I know/feel my need (on both ends) in the second.
Life is good, but very, very stressful.